Delhi Should Have Spent Money To Tackle Pollution, Not On Ads: Vijay Goel
By Ndtv 03-Nov-2019
- Vijay Goel said things would have been better if the Delhi government had invested the money in addressing the problem of pollution rather than on advertisements.
- If the Delhi government had allocated these crores of rupees to solve the problem of stubble burning and pollution, things would have been better today.
- They spent crores on advertisements, saying that pollution in Delhi was reduced by 25 percent.
- Citing various reports, Vijay Goel stated that stubble burning only caused 4-10 percent of pollution in the city.
- The air quality in the national capital has slumped to the ''hazardous category'' with the pollution level hovering near 400.
Also Read: Rahul Gandhi Gives a Rafale Touch to Whatsapp Snooping
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know