Row over MLAs, MPs batting for jobs for favourites in Andhra Pradesh
By Newindianexpress 03-Nov-2019
- Recommendation letters from the ruling party MLAs and MPs to the energy department superintending engineers for filling vacant posts of shift operators at 33 KV sub-stations in APSPDCL and APEPDCL with their candidates.
- Due to recent appointment of junior linemen (energy assistants) to village and ward secretariats, around 1,500 vacancies were generated in different sub-stations for shift operators’ post.
- Some ruling party MLAs and MPs have written letters to officials concerned recommending their candidates for the posts.
- United Electricity Contract Workers Union (UECWU) general secretary M Bala Kasi said the recommendation letters.
- In his recommendation letter, Kadapa MP YS Avinash Reddy has recommended 10 candidates, while Pedakurapadu MLA Namburu Sankara Rao recommended 14 and Gurazala MLA Kasu Mahesh Reddy two.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know