Karni Sena leader targets Dalits in ‘inflammatory’ speech’, booked
By Indianexpress 02-Nov-2019
- The Chief of Gujarat unit of Rashtriya Rajput Karni Sena, Raj Shekhawat has been booked by police for allegedly urging his community members, while addressing a public meeting.
- A complaint filed by one Ramji Bhadru on Thursday.
- In his complaint, Shekhawat, while addressing a public meeting in Rapar on Wednesday, urged his community members to “finish” those Dalits who come to claim possession of land allotted to Rapar Taluka Anushuchit Jati Kheti Samudayik Sahakari Mandali.
- The state government had allotted 2,500 acres of agricultural land, declared surplus under the Agricultural Land Ceiling Act, to this cooperative society in 1980s.
- Reacting to the allegation, Shekhawat said he was ready to fight the case.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know