Arunachal: Khandu stresses on development and revenue generation
By Northeast Now 02-Nov-2019
- Arunachal Pradesh CM Pema Khandu said that government will give special focus to those districts which come on top in the State in regards to revenue generation.
- “This would generate a sense of competitiveness and every district will give its best and compete to generate maximum revenue,” Khandu added.
- Khandu informed about the allocation of Rs 2500 crore approved by State cabinet committee on infrastructure recently and an additional Rs 1000 crore for developing infrastructure in the state.
- He further added that Rs 200 crore is being kept for distributions of funds to all 60 constituencies.
- He said law and order will always be a priority for his government and all out effort is being made to strengthen the police forces in the State.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know