Andhra Pradesh resumes celebrating State Formation Day after 5 years
By News Minute 02-Nov-2019
- Andhra Pradesh celebrated State Formation Day after 5 years with Governor Biswabhusan Harichandan and CM Jagan on Friday evening.
- The function kicked off the three-day celebrations, showcased the rich traditions and cultures of Andhra Pradesh.
- TDP government had stopped celebrating Andhra Pradesh Formation Day after the bifurcation of the state to create Telangana on June 2, 2014.
- The YSR Congress Party (YSRCP), which came to power in May, decided to revive Formation Day celebrations on November 1.
- At the main official function, Jagan Mohan Reddy said they were proud to celebrate the Formation Day since 1956 and recall the contributions made by great personalities.
ALSO READ: ‘Andhra media is politically biased’: Minister raise voice over media curbs
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know