‘Andhra media is politically biased’: Minister raise voice over media curbs
By News Minute 02-Nov-2019
- Recently, YSRCP government received flak for issuing a controversial orders authorising bureaucrats to sue media houses for publishing baseless, defamatory and false’ reports.
- “The government is still brand new, the red bridal paint on its feet has still not dried, and they’re already publishing such terrible news.” Venkataramaiah said.
- Venkataramaiah also opposed the claims against the government, portraying it as monstrous and dictatorial.
- He also summarised the contents of the controversial order which empowers the secretaries of respective departments to issue rejoinders.
- He also added, “It seems like media owners are saying that they should be considered above the judiciary, above the Supreme Court.”
ALSO READ: Andhra govt empowers secretaries to sue media, issues controversial order
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know