Biju memorial in Puri to be removed
By The New Indian Express 02-Nov-2019
- The Naveen Patnaik Government on Friday decided to remove former chief minister Biju Patnaik’s Samadhi from Puri Swargadwar and dedicate the entire area to the service of the people.
- A decision to this effect was taken at a high level meeting presided by the Chief Minister at the Lok Seva Bhavan here.
- Announcing the decision to develop the Swargadwar, Naveen said Biju Babu resides in the heart of crores of Odia people.
- The former minister and BJD general secretary Sanjay Dasburma said a plaque will be installed at the place of the memorial.
- Dasburma along with Minister of State for Sports and Youth Services Tushar Kanti Behera and BJD general secretary Bijay Nayak praised the Chief Minister’s decision and said people of the State will also welcome it.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know