Arvind Kejriwal asks Punjab, Haryana, Centre to fix timeline on stopping stubble burning
By India Today 13-Dec-2019
- Over the worsening air quality, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal asked Haryana, Punjab, and Centre to fix timelines for stopping stubble burning.
- He also shared the odd-even road scheme and accused BJP of not taking steps to reduce pollution.
- The Delhi government on Friday issued the notification to implement the odd-even scheme on November 4-15.
- He also shared two photographs of the Delhi's skyline, portraying the difference in pollution from September 30 and October 31.
- He also made the announcement of distributing 50 lakh anti-pollution masks in the city in the coming one week.
Also Read: FIR Against BJP leader Kapil Mishra Over Diwali Tweet
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know