At all-party meeting, leaders pledge joint celebrations
By The Tribune 02-Nov-2019
- An all-party meeting was called by Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh on Friday in connection with the 550th birth anniversary celebrations of Guru Nanak Dev.
- The members decided to jointly participate in the state-level function being organised by the Punjab Government.
- Leaders of the SAD and BJP were conspicuous by their absence in the meeting.
- The certain political parties had decided to hold parallel celebrations on this pious occasion, sending a wrong message to the Sikh community across the world.
- All such celebrations were organised by the state government, and leaders of all political parties had jointly participated in it.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know