DMK president Stalin set to assume powers of the party's general secretary too
By New Indian Express 01-Nov-2019
- DMK party president MK Stalin has a good grip over the party, it may get further cemented as he is believed to assume the powers of the party's general secretary too.
- As per DMK's constitution, the general secretary is a key post and all the party's official announcements are made by the general secretary.
- When contacted for his comments, DMK organising secretary, RS Bharathi denied that there is any move for Stalin assuming powers of the general secretary also.
- On Thursday, the announcement also mentioned that one of the objectives of the meeting was an amendment of certain bylaws of the party.
- A senior state-level functionary privy to the matter said, "Using this provision, Stalin will assume the powers."
ALSO READ: Andhra govt empowers secretaries to sue media, issues controversial order
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know