Court Dismissed Jagan Reddy's Appeal of Not Appearing In Court
By Ndtv 01-Nov-2019
- CBI court in Hyderabad today rejected his petition seeking exemption from personal appearance of Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan during hearings in cases related to alleged "quid pro quo" investments into his firms.
- The case was related to investments made by various companies during the period when his father was CM between 2004 and 2009.
- The CBI has filed 11 charge sheets, besides the supplementary charge sheet in the cases.
- Jagan Reddy will now has to be present in CBI court every Friday for hearing related to the cases filed against him in 2011.
- Jagan sought exemption on the ground that as CM he has several responsibilities and appearing personally in court would interfere within his duty.
ALSO READ: Andhra govt empowers secretaries to sue media, issues controversial order
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know