In Haryana, Manohar Lal-Chautala bonhomie on display
By Economic Times 01-Nov-2019
- Manohar Lal of the BJP and Dushyant Chautala of the JJP, are displaying the perfect bonhomie after running a bitter campaign against each other in the Haryana assembly elections.
- On Thursday, CM Khattar flagged off a ‘Run for Unity’ in Panchkula while deputy CM Dushyant Chautala flagged off the event from Gurgaon to inspect facilities for patients.
- At the first Cabinet meeting of the new government at Haryana Bhawan, only Khattar and Chautala attended the meeting.
- In the meeting, a 50% subsidy was announced on the organic solution if farmers across the state buy it rather than burn the stubble.
- It is expected that Chautala would campaign for the BJP in the upcoming Delhi assembly election, especially on seats that border Haryana and have a substantial Jat population.
ALSO READ: 54 साल का हुआ हरियाणा, पीएम नरेंद्र मोदी ने ट्वीट कर दी प्रदेशवासियों को बधाई
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know