Andhra CM Jagan's Addl. chief secretary, 2 ex-IAS officers booked for cheating
By News Minute 01-Nov-2019
- The police in Hyderabad said that it had registered cases against senior bureaucrats; both retired and in-service officers, for allegedly misusing public funds.
- In the case, P V Ramesh, who is presently serving as the Additional Chief Secretary in the Chief Minister's Office is also alleged.
- The police acted on the directions of a court, which was hearing a petition which alleged that the senior officials misused public funds by issuing Government Orders (GOs).
- According to media reports, the case dates back to 2014, when the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), which is probing the DA case, had booked several IAS officers.
- Jagan was arrested in May 2012 in the DA case when he was an MP. In 2013, the special CBI court had granted conditional bail to Jagan, after he spent 16 months in jail.
ALSO READ: Andhra govt empowers secretaries to sue media, issues controversial order
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know