Case Against Pehlu Khan Is Part Of A Conspiracy: Ashok Gehlot
By Ndtv 01-Nov-2019
- Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot said that the Pehlu Khan case was part of a big conspiracy hatched by members of the previous government to save their skins.
- He said, "An innocent man was made the target of mob lynching. Surprisingly, no FSL (Forensic Science Laboratory) report was made and there was no further investigation.
- Our government recently formed an SIT and made an appeal in High Court.
- Today, Pehlu khan stands synonymous with mob lynching. Whenever mob lynching is reported in the future, Pehlu Khan will be remembered by the judiciary, police, and governments.
- The Rajasthan government wants that justice should be given to Pehlu Khan and his family members," he said.
Also Read: "India Moving Towards One-Party Rule," Ashok Gehlot Warns BJP Allies
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know