SAD-BJP reduced Guru’s events to mockery: Capt
By Thetribune 01-Nov-2019
- Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh blamed the SAD-BJP for reducing the 550th birth celebrations to a “political mockery”.
- The Chief Minister today visited the site and inspected the facilities and infrastructure at tent city, 2.5 km from the corridor where Dera Baba Nanak Utsav is scheduled to be held from November 8-11.
- Officials and ministers are in a tight spot after it became increasingly clear during the day that the final say on deciding the leader will be the prerogative of the Union Government.
- Capt Amarinder has already said that he would lead the first jatha of pilgrims to Kartarpur on November 9, the day Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates the venture.
- Union Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal claimed that there would be only one group that would cross over and that would be led by Naidu.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know