Andhra CM Jagan cancels land allotment for Lulu Group's shopping mall in Vizag
By News Minute 31-Oct-2019
- The YSRCP government in Andhra Pradesh decided to cancel the land allotment made to the Lulu Group.
- The state cabinet meeting, chaired by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy, decided to cancel the Government Order issued by the previous government of TDP.
- The Chandrababu Naidu government had allotted the land for the prestigious project at Harbor Park with a beachfront view.
- The company had promised to provide over 5,000 direct and 5,000 indirect jobs in the largest integrated project, which was expected to be operational from 2022.
- Ever since it came to power in May, the YSRCP government has rolled back several schemes, claiming that Chandrababu Naidu was causing loss to the state exhequer because of corruption.
ALSO READ: CM Jagan Reddy cancels deputations in medical department
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know