Special ED court grants interim bail to Hooda, Vora
By Times Of India 31-Oct-2019
- Special court of ED in Panchkula granted interim bail to former CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda and Lal Vora in connection with the Associated Journal Ltd (AJL) plot allottment case.
- Hooda and Vora are also facing charge sheet by the CBI in AJL allotment case.
- As per allegations, an industrial plot at Panchkula was llegally re-allotted to AJL, which is reportedly controlled by senior Congress leaders.
- On December 1 last year, the CBI had filed a charge sheet against Hooda, Vora and AJL.
- FIR was filed under Sections 409, 420 and 120-B of the Indian Penal Code on the written requests of Haryana Government.
ALSO READ: मंत्री मंडल को लेकर मनोहर लाल खट्टर ने की पीएम,गृह मंत्री से मुलाकात
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know