Govt sets up panel to probe ‘missing’ machinery banks
By Thetribune 31-Oct-2019
- The state government has constituted a five-member committee to investigate the matter.
- In-Situ Crop Residue Management Scheme couldn’t be untraced on the ground, when a team of Union Ministry of Agriculture carried out a field survey.
- Sutantar Kumar Airi, Director, Agriculture, confirmed the development and said the committee comprised senior officials of the level of Deputy Director, Agriculture.
- The committee would give its report in a time-bound manner.
- All missing centres were in Bathinda, where each bank was given between Rs 6 and Rs 8 lakh subsidy.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know