CM to inaugurate Rs 96-cr projects in Sultanpur Lodhi today
By Thetribune 31-Oct-2019
- Ahead of the 550th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak, Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh will visit Sultanpur Lodhi on Thursday to inaugurate about 30 projects worth Rs 96 crore.
- The new projects will include a bus stand, a PWD rest house, two concrete bridges on the Kali Bein, two footbridges on the Talwandi Chaudrian road and Machhijoya road near Gurdwara Ber Sahib, two pontoon bridges and a biodiversity park.
- The CM will also address a gathering at PUDA colony on the Talwandi Chaudrian road.
- The MC waste still flows into the Bein and no alternative arrangement has been made even though the NGT chairman had issued strict directions during his last two visits here.
- CM had during the Gurpurb celebrations last year announced to start Bebe Nanki College at Mahblipur village.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know