Permission for Pakistan visit denied, govt fumes
By Thetribune 31-Oct-2019
- The state government today flayed the Ministry of External Affairs for denying clearance to the delegation of Punjab ministers, MPs and MLAs to visit Nankana Sahib in Pakistan.
- Cabinet Minister Charanjit Singh Channi said it was not only unconstitutional, but also a grave danger to the federal structure of country.
- It was the decision of BJP-SAD alliance government that carried the stamp of the RSS to demean other religions.
- Channi said the act had brought to fore the anti-Panthic face of both the SAD and the BJP.
- Their actions were against the philosophy of Guru Nanak Dev.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know