Andhra govt hikes financial aid for Haj, Jerusalem pilgrims
By News Minute 31-Oct-2019
- On Wednesday, several crucial decisions were taken by the state cabinet at its meeting presided over by CM Jagan.
- The Andhra Pradesh government decided to hike financial assistance for Haj and Jerusalem pilgrims.
- The assistance for pilgrims with an income of over Rs 3 lakh has been increased from Rs 20,000 to Rs 30,000 and salary of the sanitary workers will increase from Rs 8,000 to Rs 16,000.
- It constituted a mission to be headed by the Chief Minister to cleanse all the canals in Krishna and Godavari river basins.
- It also approved a program 'Connect to Andhra' which will also be headed by the Chief Minister.
ALSO READ: CM Jagan Reddy cancels deputations in medical department
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know