Power dues of UP ministers, MLAs, officers Rs 13,000 crore
By India Today 30-Oct-2019
- Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh will now install pre-paid power meters in the official residences of all ministers, legislators and officials.
- UP Power Minister Shrikant Sharma told reporters here that the dues on government departments and houses had touched Rs 13,000 crore.
- Ministers, legislators and officials are known to be major defaulters when it comes to paying electricity dues.
- The minister said that police stations to check power thefts are being set up in all 75 districts of the state and out of which 68 such police stations have already been working.
- "The state government has created 2,050 posts for these police stations and their salaries and other costs will be paid by the UP Power Corporation," Sharma said.
यह भी पढ़ें: 50:50 का कोई फॉर्मूला नहीं था, पांच साल मैं ही रहूंगा मुख्यमंत्री : देवेंद्र फड़णवीस
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know