45 Shiv Sena MLAs Willing to Join Hands with BJP: Sanjay Kakade
By Navbharat Times 29-Oct-2019
- BJP MP Sanjay Kakade claimed that around 45 newly elected Shiv Sena MLAs in Maharashtra are willing to join hands with the BJP to form the government.
- He said, '45 out of 56 Shiv Sena MLAs have expressed their desire to form a government by joining hands with BJP.'
- Kakade also said that Shiv Sena MLAs are saying that whatever is done, but we want to be part of the government with BJP.
Also Read: BJP and Sena Try to Woo Independent MLAs to Form Govt
- In the recently concluded assembly elections in Maharashtra, BJP has won 105 seats and Shiv Sena has won 56 seats.
- There is a dispute between the two about the participation in power in the next government of the state.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know