BJP Incited People to Burst Cracker Claims AAP
By Times Of India 29-Oct-2019
- On Monday, AAP accused BJP of inciting people to burst firecrackers on Diwali and alleged that BJP had a “habit” of opposing the Kejriwal government’s good work.
- AAP MP Sanjay Singh BJP said that when the children didn't burn crackers BJP leaders themselves burst crackers and asked people to do the same.
- He raised questioned and asked BJP if the pollution level increases, will their children and families not be harmed?
Also Read: FIR Against BJP leader Kapil Mishra Over Diwali Tweet
- Delhi CM Kejriwal also asked BJP to stop mocking Delhi people.
- Refusing the allegations, Delhi BJP chief Manoj Tiwari said people were suffering because Kejriwal had failed in controlling pollution.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know