FIR Against BJP leader Kapil Mishra Over Diwali Tweet
By India Today 29-Oct-2019
- On Monday a complaint was filed against BJP leader Kapil Mishra for allegedly targeting the Muslim community.
- Mahmood Ahmed, filed the complaint at the Jamia Nagar Police Station requesting to register an FIR under relevant sections of the IT Act and the IPC.
- He alleged that Mishra's tweet allegedly sought to "create enmity, hatred and communal violence".
Also Read: CM Kejriwal Praises Delhi People For Practicing Restraint During Diwali
- On Diwali, Kapil Mishra tweeted, "If one wants to reduce pollution, these crackers must be reduced not the Diwali crackers."
- He tweeted along with a picture in which few members of the Muslims community can be seen.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know