Chosen Haryana MLAs to Take Oath on Wednesday
By India Today 29-Oct-2019
- The swearing-in ceremony immediately winded up after Manohar Lal Khattar and Dushyant Chautala were sworn in as CM and Dy CM, respectively.
- According to sources, the swearing-in ceremony was closed as the names of the Cabinet ministers were not decided.
- It is being said that the JJP is eyeing other important posts besides Dy CM like Home, Finance, and Excise and this is not acceptable to BJP.
Also Read: मंगलवार को बैठक में चुना जाएगा नेता प्रतिपक्ष, हुड्डा का नाम सबसे आगे
- Sources close to the state government said that the first expansion of the BJP-JJP cabinet can take place on Wednesday.
- Apart from the two JJP MLAs, at least one independent MLA from the seven who announced their support to BJP can get cabinet berths.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know