AAP Gave Permission to Release Ajay Chautala Claims Subhash Chopra
By Times Of India 29-Oct-2019
- Delhi Congress chief Subhash Chopra accused the AAP of conspiring with the BJP for granting leave to JJP chief Dushyant Chautala.
- Chopra questioned how things changed overnight as JJP had contested against BJP in the recent Haryana assembly polls.
- He also said, after JJP supported BJP in Haryana, his father Ajay Chautala was given a leave which could not have happened without the AAP permission.”
Also Read: No. of marshals in DTC buses increased, Kejriwal's Bhai duj gift
- Chopra alleged that his application "must be routed through the Delhi home minister and if AAP says they didn't give them permission, it is lying."
- Earlier, Home Minister Satyendar Jain recently rejected reports that the furlough was granted by the Delhi government.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know