CM, Divakar Raote met governor to dissolve the tension b/w two parties
By Times Of India 28-Oct-2019
- Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis and senior Shiv Sena leader Diwakar Raote hold a meeting with the governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari to get a solution to the ongoing tension over the CM seat.
- As illustrated by a Raj Bhawan official, the two ministers met the governor separately and the meetings were "courtesy calls" by the two leaders.
- In 21st Assembly elections, BJP didn’t get the complete majority votes. So, Shiv Sena proposed an equal share in return for supporting BJP.
- Shiv Sena demanded 50 % share of the power which created a huge tussle between the two parties.
- Also, Shiv Sena demanded a written assurance of equal sharing in the power.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know