No. of marshals in DTC buses increased, Kejriwal's Bhai duj gift
By Times Of India 28-Oct-2019
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal to strengthen the women security in the national capital by uplifting the number of marshals posted for Delhi buses.
- Delhi CM made an announcement on Monday about the increment of the marshal number which is likely to rise to 13,000 on October 29.
- "Today, I am entrusting you all with a responsibility to ensure safety of women in each government bus and generate confidence in them so that they feel the comfort of a home in our buses," Kejriwal said.
- Kejriwal has made the announcement, a day ahead of the roll out of the AAP government's scheme to make travel free of cost for women in DTC buses.
- "Tomorrow is an auspicious day of Bhai Dooj, and tomorrow the number of marshals for our buses will increase to nearly 13,000,” CM said.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know