How Modi government is using aggressive diplomacy to its advantage
By Economic Times 27-Oct-2019
- The nationalistic ‘New India’ of Prime Minister Narendra Modi has made some tough decisions, the Modi government has vigorously defended India’s national interests.
- India is leveraging its economic power and global standing to rap countries that are crossing it on core interests. The forceful measures New Delhi adopted to convey its displeasure to Turkey and Malaysia.
- Before the familiar lament in New Delhi used to be that we cannot make bigoted Islamist horses drink the water of reason. Now, Modi is challenging the diehard Pakistan-backers with material disincentives and daring them to back off.
- Today, China and the United States have far bigger markets and militaries than India to succeed in ‘compellence’ games. But the fact that India has embarked on the path of carrying a big stick and wielding it is a welcome development.
- Modi govt. showing when to retaliate, in what proportion, and against whom and that is an essential aspect of growing up and holding one’s own in the competitive dog-eat-dog world of realpolitik.
Also Read: Sonia reminds Modi of 'raj dharma' towards farmers on Diwali
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know