Kerala BJP president to be the new Mizoram governor
By Northeast Now 26-Oct-2019
- Kerala minister P S Sreedharan Pillai will now look after the responsibilities of MIzoram governor.
- After hearing the news of his new post, Pillai said, "Prime Minister had asked me if I was interested to work outside Kerala. I have accepted the decision of the national leadership of the party.”
- Currently, Pillai was serving the post of BJP president in Kerala. Also, this was his second term of service as the state president of Kerala.
- According to Pillai this opportunity is another way to serve the public.
- Pillai is the third Kerala minister to be appointed as Mizoram governor.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know