Yogi Adityanath launches single helpline number 112 in Uttar Pradesh
By Economic Times 26-Oct-2019
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launched single helpline number on Sunday.
- He declared 122 as the Emergency Response Support System (ERSS).
- At the event, senior citizen safety initiative 'Savera' was also kick-started.
- "This single helpline number will reduce the response time. Route chart of 112 should be prepared and positioning at district, station level should be done," Adityanath said.
- Speaking at the launch event, Adityanath also lauded the state Uttar Pradesh police over their efforts towards maintaining law and order across the state.
यह भी पढ़े : 'गोपाल कांडा का चुनाव जीतना उन्हें अपराधों से बरी नहीं करता'
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know