No Question of Including Gopal Kanda: BJP Leader Anil Vij
By Ani 26-Oct-2019
- The BJP said that they will not take Lokhit Party leader Gopal Kanda's support to form the government in Haryana.
- While talking to the media Anil Vij said, "No question of including Gopal Kanda in the government, neither are we taking his support."
- On Friday, the BJP confirmed an alliance in Haryana with Dushyant Chautala's newly formed political outfit JJP, which won 10 seats in the 90-member Haryana Assembly.
- BP senior leader Uma Bharti requested party leaders not to forget the moral values of the party's foundation and said that only people with a clean background should be partnered with.
- She also posted a tweet on Twitter which read, "Whether Gopal Kanda is innocent or criminal will be decided by law based on evidence, but winning an election does not acquit him of crimes.
ALSO READ: Swearing-In at 2pm Tomorrow; Maha CM Suspense Continues
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know