TDP MP accussed Andhra CM for destroying livelihoods with sand mining ban
By News Minute 26-Oct-2019
- After coming into power CM Jagan banned sand mining had been banned for three months in September.
- With this one decision, Jagan ended up putting more than 20 lakh labourers out of their daily jobs.
- This has caused deep painto their families, deep linkages between sand, construction industry, informal labourers, the economy and GST revenues.
- The ban brought the construction industry to a standstill for 3 months.
- This was owing to a recession in the construction industry, and the sand ban altogether brought the industry to a stop.
ALSO READ: CM Jagan Reddy cancels deputations in medical department
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know