Odisha govt plans to open houseboat service in Chilika, Bhitarkanika
By Manorama 26-Oct-2019
- Tourists visiting Chilika lake and Bhitarkanika National Park in Odisha may soon enjoy a stay in houseboats.
- Visitors to Puri may also get a chance to surf the waves at a planned annual event.
- The decision to this regard was taken at a TAC meeting presided over by Chief Secretary A K Tripathy.
Also Read: Odisha To Introduce Online Attendance In Schools For Students, Teachers
- The chief secretary has directed the tourism department to focus on the development of destinations in Odisha and promotion of the state as an attractive getaway.
- As part of it, nine tourism circuits and 13 destinations across the state would be developed.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know