Girish Chandra Murmu appointed first Lt Governor of J&K, SP Malik has been moved to Goa
By ThePrint 26-Oct-2019
- Girish Chandra Murmu and R K Mathur have been appointed the new Lt Governors of Jammu-Kashmir and Ladakh respectively.
- While Murmu,is serving as the Expenditure Secretary in the Union Finance Ministry, Mathur is a former Chief Information Commissioner (CIC).
- The incumbent governor of the state, Satya Pal Malik, has been moved to Goa.
Also Read: Owaisi's party is now more than a symbol, challenging the Muslim blackmail of secular parties everywhere
- The two Union Territories will come into existence on October 31.
- The Modi government had on August 5 abrogated provisions of Article 370 that granted a special status to Jammu and Kashmir.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know