AP HC questions TDP's Rs 10 crore 'Dharma Porata Deeksha'?
By Gulte 25-Oct-2019
- The Andhra Pradesh HC expressed shock over previous TDP government's 'Dharma Porata Deeksha' in New Delhi.
- Few years back, former CM Chandrababu Naidu staged a protest at a cost of Rs 10 crore to the government's treasury in Delhi demanding 'Special Status' to Andhra Pradesh.
- Regarding the same, a petition has been filed in the AP HC claiming that this protest was done only to gain political advantage and a lot of public money went waste with it.
- After listening to the arguments, the High Court enquired about the official who passed on the G.O. to release funds for the protest.
- Over this, court also asked to provide complete details of the G.O. and postponed the case to November 21st.
ALSO READ: CM Jagan Reddy cancels deputations in medical department
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know