Rajasthan government committed to providing jobs to youth, says Gehlot
By Hindustan 25-Oct-2019
- Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said that the state government is committed to providing more employment opportunities to the youth.
- He said the decision to remove the provision of immovable property in the reservation of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in government.
- Due to various complications in the EWS reservation, unemployed youth were facing difficulty in taking advantage of it and understanding their suffering the government has taken this step.
- Gehlot was addressing the office-bearers of various organisations, institutions and societies, and youths at his residence, who had come to express gratitude for the removal of the provision.
- He said the state government will also demand from the GoI for removal of other complex provisions so that the in central services and educational institutions.
Also Read: Chandrayaan, Eiffel Tower set to charm people during Diwali in Jaipur
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know