CM Jagan Reddy cancels deputations in medical department
By New Indian Express 25-Oct-2019
- CM Jagan has cancelled all deputations in the Medical and Health and Family Welfare departments.
- Decision was taken as the health services were affected because officials working on deputation.
- He has directed the officials to take positions in their original place of duty with immediate effect.
- He also directed the officials to allot required staff and to identify appropriate human resources required in the CM's office.
- “No professional of the department shall work in a unit other than his or her specialisation,’’ the CM said.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know