CMO reinstates suspended Sundargarh CDMO, Pankaj Patel
By Orissapost.com 25-Oct-2019
- Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has reinstated Sundargarh Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Pankaj Patel.
- The decision to reinstate Patel was taken Thursday and a letter to the same effect was issued Friday by the Chief Minister’s Office.
- It should be stated here that Patel was suspended October 13 for failing to implement the ‘Mo Sarkar’ initiatives launched by the government.
- Patel has been reinstated at the Sambalpur district headquarters hospital (DHH) as a Senior Consultant of Medicine Department.
- Patel’s failure to implement the ‘Mo Sarkar’ guidelines came to light when VK Pandian, secretary to Naveen Patnaik visited the Sundargarh DHH where Patel was working as the CDMO.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know