Assembly session to mark Parkash Purb
By Thetribune 25-Oct-2019
- The Punjab Cabinet today gave the green light to hold a special one-day session of the Vidhan Sabha on November 6.
- The Cabinet, at a meeting held here today in PUDA ground, decided to recommend to the Governor summoning the 9th session of House under the relevant provisions of the Constitution of India.
- The Cabinet also gave approval to phase-wise recruitment of 994 new posts of Mohali Medical College’s faculty, including para medical staff and other posts.
- This decision will pave the way for the first session of the college to commence in 2020-21.
- This has been done ostensibly to provide affordable health care and state-of-the-art diagnostic services to the public and also to let students pursue a career in medical education.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know