5 lessons BJP can take from Maharashtra & Haryana election results
By ThePrint 25-Oct-2019
- It cannot prescribe the same medicine for all ailments year after year and election after election.
- Modi’s popularity remains undiminished but voters are no longer willing to transfer their loyalty to his standard-bearers.
- The BJP has been dismissive of the economic slowdown and good politics cannot make up for bad economics.
Also Read: Congress dissolves its Gujarat unit, but asks state party president Amit Chavda to continue
- Amit Shah’s social engineering formula works only in conjunction with the so-called ‘Modi wave’, which is known to transcend caste considerations.
- There is growing fatigue with the BJP’s perceived attempt to vilify opposition leaders as being corrupt, with investigation agencies becoming super-active against them during the poll season.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know