Manipur Farmers Threatens to Launch Mass Protest
By Nenow 24-Oct-2019
- The farming community of Lamlai area in Manipur has threatened to launch a mass protest if the government doesn't listen to their demands.
- The demands include the normal functioning of the government offices under the Sawombung divisional block immediately.
- It also includes enhancement of ration quota of rice and landowners must not demand rent for real drought-affected fields, etc.
- This announcement was made by general secretary Telem Dara Singh of Thoubal Multi-Purpose Project Neglected Area Agricultural Development Organization.
Manipur activists submit a copy of the memorandum to MoS Home
- Let us tell you earlier TMPNADO had a meeting with the CM in presence of the Lamlai MLA Ksh Biren where he agreed to fulfill their demands of irrigation facilities.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know