TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu asks Andhra Pradesh government to clear MGNREGA bills
By New Indian Express 24-Oct-2019
- Former CM and TDP Chief Chandrababu Naiduhas demanded to clear up the bills of MGNREGA.
- "It is unfair on part of the YSRC government to stall the payment of MGNREGA bills despite the Centre releasing Rs 1,845 crore." he added.
- He accused the state government of diverting the MGNREGA funds into other purposes.
- He also demanded the immediate release of Rs 2,460 crore, along with Rs 615 crore share of the State government.
- The TDP also announced an action plan to press the government for the clearance of MGNREGA bills.
ALSO READ: "YSRCP government is the worst"
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know