'For economic growth there should be a strategic approach'
By ThePrint 24-Oct-2019
- The Modi government needs a strategic approach on at least four fronts.
- The government needs to create a growth-enabling interface between state and private capital.
- To grow, adapt the existing capabilities of firms to improve the quality of the products and develop new capabilities that allow them to produce new goods and services.
Also Read: Delhi to Vote on Issues of Schools, Hospitals; Good Sign for Democracy, Says Arvind Kejriwal
- The government also needs a strategic approach to its role as a controller of resources.
- There should be a strategic approach to fixing the measurement of the economy.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know