Maharashtra: NDA Crosses Majority Mark,Shiv Sena opens its possibility to set Thackeray as CM candidate
By News 18 24-Oct-2019
- Emerging kingmaker in Maharashtra, the Shiv Sena has set alliance terms of sorts with its ‘Aaditya Thackeray for CM’ pitch.
- The Thackeray scion, first in his family to contest elections, is leading in Worli while CM Devendra Fadnavis has survived a brief scare to return in leading position in Nagpur South West.
- In another interesting turn of events, the NCP, the junior partner in the alliance with the Congress, is leading on more seats than the grand old party.
- NCP chief Sharad Pawar’s nephew Ajit Pawar is leading from family bastion Baramati.
- While NCP chief’s grand-nephew Rohit Pawar is now leading after initially trailing from Karjat Jhamkhed.
Also Read: BJP has detached politics from economics. That’s why it will win Haryana, Maharashtra
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know