Yediyurappa Leaves Flood Review Meeting Mid Way
By Times Of India 24-Oct-2019
- On Wednesday, Karnataka CM BS Yediyurappa left a flood-review meeting midway to attend a meeting for the December bypolls.
- Yediyurappa received a call from state BJP general secretary and MLC Ravi Kumar who insisted on him attend another meeting.
- Before leaving the meeting midway the CM told the DCs that the meeting will be continued by chief secretary Vijay Bhaskar and other senior officers via video conference.
Also Read: Our Stars are Not Well: CM BS Yediyurappa on Floods in State
- After reaching the office when the CM realized that the meeting was not that important he got annoyed with Ravi Kumar.
- The CM said, “I would have completed that meeting in 30 minutes. What was the urgency for this meeting?’’
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know