CM Jagan focusing on canal cleaning mission
By New Indian Express 24-Oct-2019
- CM Jagan is overseeing the increasing pollution in the canals of Krishna and Godavari.
- On Wednesday, CM conducted a meeting with officials of the water resources department and Gandipeta Welfare Society (GWS).
- Officials told CM that the contaminated canal water of both rivers is harming the underground water table thereby, impacting public health.
- Over which Jagan gave instructions to officials to take the guidance of the GWS representatives in cleaning the canals.
- He said that he will be the chairman of the project while GWS’s Rajasri will serve as vice chairman.
ALSO READ: "YSRCP government is the worst"
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know