Manipur activists submit a copy of the memorandum to MoS Home
By The Hindu 23-Oct-2019
- Social activists in Manipur submitted a copy of a memorandum to MoS for Home Affairs G. Kishan Reddy regarding ongoing talks with the NSCN
- During the meeting, the representatives were assured by Reddy that their viewpoints will be conveyed to PM.
- The resolutions said that the agreement should not disturb the integrity and unity in Manipur, which has a “written history of more than 2000 years”.
Also Read: No Question of Dropping NRC: State Home Minister Basavaraj Bommai
- PM Modi had assured representatives to “have faith in your PM” that all stakeholders shall be consulted.
- Many sections are also concerned since the Centre did not seek the viewpoint of the stakeholders in Manipur on the Naga talks.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know