Former Tripura Minister Badal Chowdhury Arrested
By News18 23-Oct-2019
- CPI(M) central committee member Badal Chowdhury, accused of being involved in a Rs 630 crore scam has been arrested.
- He was absconding after a local court denied him anticipatory bail on Wednesday.
- Former chief minister Manik Sarkar, CPI(M) state committee secretary Gautam Das and other Left leaders visited the hospital on Monday night to meet Chowdhury.
Also Read: Tripura ADC members move no-confidence motion against CEM Ranjit Debbarma, urgent session soon
- Hospital sources said the condition of the former PWD minister is critical.
- The Tripura High Court heard the anticipatory bail plea of Chowdhury and reserved its verdict till Tuesday.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know